keskiviikko 26. syyskuuta 2012

Love Is in the Air

I've got nothing really important to communicate with you this time. Just thought I'd share some of the precious moments I managed to capture with my camera earlier today. My two precious babies are really getting accustomed to one another - or better said: Napsu doesn't give a rat's a** anymore about Luumu's kisses and "gentle" staffy hugs.


"Here I come, be prepared!"



My energetic little assistants during the work day.

Napsu is our little yogi.
It is really Napsu who decides how long these moments of love last.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hienoa! Meillä täällä kotona reilu 6kk staffityttö ja kolme +4v kollikisua, pikku hiljaa meilläkin ruvennut näkymään edistystä :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiva kuulla :D Ei ole mikään paras mahdollinen yhdistelmä vanhempi kisu + nuori stahvo, mutta näillä mennään ;)

      Poista

Riemuitsemme kommenteista. Jätähän omasi.